On a global scale, the Covid-19 pandemic has presented unprecedented challenges and changes to businesses of all sizes. The initial fast-paced and massive transition to remote and hybrid work has begun to subside, and many businesses have overlooked the technological challenges they may face while reverting back to the office setting.
The Teric Team — Ryan Seifert (CEO) and Mike Nydell (COO) — bring their decades of experience and wide range of knowledge and expertise in order to provide insight into the best solutions, strategies, and practices for preparing and bringing a remote workforce back to the office.
Watch the replay above for a deep dive into:
- Remote team engagement, culture, and morale
- Cybersecurity during a transition back to the office
- Common process changes for remote work benefits
- Hybrid and return process change management
- Process automation opportunities
- Remote team management
- Data-driven decision making
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a bright and talented team, feel free to read more about them at terictechnology.com!