Bill is committed to serving individuals, leaders, teams and global organizations achieve a singular “line of sight” to successfully execute their strategic business objectives, roles & responsibilities and consistently deliver both quantitative & qualitative results as an Affiliate Senior Consultant with Clearwater Business Advisers LLC. He is often referred to as a “expert generalist” having supported a diverse array of industries during the past three plus decades.
Bill brings a “Profit & Loss business mindset” leveraging 30+ years of practical experience ranging from individual contributor, team leader, regional & national leadership and executive P&L responsibility to help solve the following key performance challenges:
- Enterprise B2B Sales Performance Effectiveness, Transformation and all facets of Opportunity Qualification, Sales Coaching & Pipeline Management
- Developing Sales Talent Management and Selection / Assessment Strategies using Predictive Analytics (Big Data)
- Assess, Design, Develop & Deliver enterprise Culture, Leadership, Talent & Team Development initiatives
- Direct or outsource Master Facilitation, Train-the-Trainer, Executive Retreats and Online – Synchronous Facilitation (Global Moderator with Harvard Business Publishing – Corporate Leadership Development)
- Center for Creative Leadership & Lee Hecht Harrison Certified Executive Coach
- Multiple Certifications & Master Facilitator status in Sales Methodologies (Force Management, SPIN, Miller-Heiman); Chally Sales Assessments; CCL / LHH / DDI / Lominger 360; DDI Targeted Selection – Assessment Center & Job Analysis;