In addition to being a Consultant with Clearwater Business Advisers LLC, he’s also an Affiliate Senior Consultant and Certified Business Coach with Accounting for Profitability LLC. Vin has extensive general management expertise in Accounting, Operations, Management and Consulting in Information Technology Industry and has worked in the following areas:
- Facilitate & Develop Strategy, Operations, Capacity Planning
- Building Effective Alliances, Collaborative & Relationship Management Skills
- Facilitating Brainstorming Ideation & Innovations Sessions
- Design, Develop & Deliver Business Learning Solutions
- Provide Coaching, Mentoring & Facilitation for Individual, Teams and Leaders
Vin has a passion for the positive impact that education has to fulfill one’s dreams. Over the past three and half years, he’s currently an Adjunct Professor at Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) teaching students Introduction and Principles of Entrepreneurship as well as Introduction to Business. In addition, he’s mentored over 20 students including military veterans who have started businesses. As always, Vin shares the importance and value of building a solid foundation both personally and professionally whether as an entrepreneur starting a company or Intrapreneur in any size company to succeed in the competitive global business environment.
Vin’s business focus has always been on developing solutions to solve difficult problems no matter what area he worked in. Accomplishing this through intense collaboration and partnering with executives, colleagues, as well as internal and external clients.
Vin has extensive experience in the technology sector and has worked as an executive in the following companies:
IBM, EXECUTIVE BUSINESS INSTITUTE, Consulting Learning Executive, designed, developed and delivered educational business skills programs, coach & facilitator for internal and external clients worldwide designed to accelerate high performance in a competitive business world.
IBM, LOTUS SOFTWARE GROUP, Senior Manager, Business Skills Development, Partnering & Collaboration workshops worldwide and Venture Capital Investor Relationships focused on improving business performance and growth
DIGITAL EQUIPMENT CORPORATION, held senior management leadership positions including Global Account Service Sales Manager, Director Northeast Regional Services Business Manager, European Line of Business Manager and Product Line Controller accountable for business performance
In addition, Vin believes in giving back to the community where he lives including:
- SCORE Naples Chapter, Naples, FL: current chapter member and former Vice chairman and Board member providing strategic direction focused on community outreach business counseling, coaching, mentoring and business planning workshops go entrepreneurs in start-up phase or existing businesses.
- K is for Kids, Naples Florida: former Board member for student volunteer-based nonprofit organization building readers and future leaders.
- Junior Achievement, Naples Florida: Taught entrepreneurship and financial literacy programs to students at Lorenzo Walker Technical High School and College.
Vin’s educational and professional associations include:
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Bentley University
- MBA, Southern New Hampshire University
- Executive Management Program, Babson College
- Talent Development Association (ATD) member:
- ATD: Certified E-Learning Instructional Design & Delivery Program
- IBM Certified Coach: InsideOut Development
- A4P Naples Chamber of Commerce member